Our Lady of Lebanon Parish Council was established in the spirit of Vatican Council II for the purpose of:
- working together in building up the visible body of Christ, the Church;
- providing channels of communication among clergy, religious, Christian and secular communities;
- engaging in continuing the apostolic formation of parish members;
- studying the needs of the Christian and the secular community and work toward discovering and providing the resources to meet these needs;
- providing greater effectiveness in the management of the life of the parish and its members; and
- associating the clergy, religious and the laity more closely in the saving mission of Christ.
All parishioners are welcome to attend.
Meetings are announced in the weekly bulletin.